I’m going to use this blog to track my quest to bring a SuperBowl to Chicago. I got to season 3 before I got the idea to do this so we will start there.
I decided to borrow a couple ground rules from Old Man Nathy over on OperationSports. He also has a great scouting tool for people that like to get deep into scouting. I’m also using TDawg’s XP sliders.
- Sim or watch games only
- Sim all training, but I can select focus players
- Use NFL draft pick value chart when making deals
- Only trade for players that have been placed on CPU block
- Can only make one offer per player during FA period. No adjusting
- Max of 10 picks per draft
- Max of 2 1st round picks per draft
- Max of 3 UDFA signings per season